Monday 14 November 2022

secular dump: loan

I hate signing loan documents. Right now, it really does feel like fiscal irresponsibility.

The plan is simply this: switch the loan to a cheaper rate, pay it off at TOP SPEED over the next three years, then sell the unit. Hopefully before the price drops, although it may be too late for that. At the worst, I'll lose my superannuation; at best, I'll make it out by the skin of my teeth.

It's really hard to fiscally plan for a future that you don't think will be like the previous five years. But this is not something that you can talk to any financial adviser about; most people think the 2020s will be like the 2010s and the 2000s. I'm not convinced anymore, and I want off as soon as possible and with the least amount of damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment